Thursday, April 29, 2010
Monday, April 19, 2010
kila la heri waombaji.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
1. credit facilities to farmers in terms of soft loans to enable them purchase needed capital .
2. suporting of private sector and especially partnership between development actors in the sector
3. use of more efficient methods of production especially use of farmers group to easy provision of extension services to farmers
4. diversification of the economy by improving agricultural industries.
5. use of buffer stocks and buffer funds in order to stabilize agricultural prices
6. prompt payments to farmers should be facilitated.
7. diversification of market to non-traditional markets and by regional intergration efforts
8. where funds are available, marginal lands should be irrigated in order to reduce pressure on fertile land and to delay the operation of the law of diminishing returns
9. research facilities should be developed to increase crop output and improve crop quality. reduce the shelve research reports. this means research findings should be disserminated for use by intended consumers of research results.
10. research, farmers and extensionist linkage should also be imrpoved.
11. The promotion and support of innovators farmers as well as supporting dissermination of their knowledge and skills .
1. Discovery of synthetic products that has reduced demand for agricultural commodities like sisal.
2. seasonality of agricultural sector
3. Vulnerable of the sector to natural disasters such as floods, drought, diseases and pests that lead to fluactuation of agricultural output
4. subsistence farming and lack of necessary capitaland resources to implement modern agriculture
5. market channels of agricultural products are inefficiency and inadequate.
6.use of inefficient traditional methods of production such as land fragmentation which limitsd increase in production.
7.protectionist barriers such as tarriffs from developed country markets.
8. the sector is subject to the law of diminishing returns.
9. price fluctuation.
10. production of biofuel.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Sunday, April 11, 2010
pata habari kamili kupitia http://www.arushatimes.co.tz
Friday, April 9, 2010
1. treat PLWHAs with dignity and respect
3. respect their need for confidentality and privacy
4. listen them and know that it is okay to talk about their feelings or show anger.
5. Ask to visit or to show anger.
6. Ask to visit or do things together, do not ignore them and stay away.
7. Share your concerns and feelings. do not pretend that everthing is normal.
8. if a person is sick, offer to shop/cook/clean and do not wait to be asked.
9. Help them take their medication and seek treatment on time
10. Do not allow them to become isolated.
11. tell them about other services that amy be available in the community.
It is my hope that those interested with this tips will find it useful.
1. dont fear or falter, touch, hug, share food and be together socially
2. maintain confidentality, respect their wishes.
show your concerns, affection and love.
3. if sick, help out with cooking, shopping, getting medication, cleaning or simply talking about his/her feelings
4. Address stigmatization and discrimination at the workplace, create awareness about the rights in the workplace of PLWHAS.
5. Advocate for bevahiour and conduct that are supportive of PLWHAS.
1. A pressumption that those who are infected lack morality
2. Racism, homophobia, class differences and sexism.
3. law and social norms that reflect prejudice, fears and biases.
4. misguided fears of catching the virus through social contact
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Wadau katika magazeti tando. nachukua fursa hii kuwakaribisha katika gazeti langu tando kujumuika nami katika kupeana taarifa na kuelimishana. huu ni uwanja wa watanzania na wasiyo watanzania wenye nia na mapenzi mema na nchi yetu. kwa pamoja tunaweza kuleta mabadiliko katika jamii yetu. mabadiliko hayo yaweza kuwa ya kiuchumi, kijamii, kitamaduni na kisiasa