For people taking care of people living with HIV/AIDS they need to take care of the sick considering the following in order to make their work succesful.
1. dont fear or falter, touch, hug, share food and be together socially
2. maintain confidentality, respect their wishes.
show your concerns, affection and love.
3. if sick, help out with cooking, shopping, getting medication, cleaning or simply talking about his/her feelings
4. Address stigmatization and discrimination at the workplace, create awareness about the rights in the workplace of PLWHAS.
5. Advocate for bevahiour and conduct that are supportive of PLWHAS.